Sunday, August 4, 2013

Jade Beall and ‘A Beautiful Body’.





“I have come to drag you out of yourself, and take you in my heart. I have come to bring out the beauty you never knew you had  and lift you like a prayer to the sky” ~Rumi
My name is Jade Twilite Beall and I love this life!   I was raised by a wild pack of musical hippies in Jalisco, Mèxico and Arizona, Estados Unidos Americanos.  My mother’s midwife caught me in the Sonoran Desert  and instead of opening my eyes, I began to dance.  Since I can remember, I have loved to dance.  I love to create medicinal photography.  I love making people feel good, I love kale salad, I love protecting the Earth and I love being a Mother.
  I am here to be a facilitator for living Heaven on Earth. I am here to support Your Waking Dream.  I am here to stand in my Authentic Beauty and reflect Your Divine Gorgeousness.  I am here to be a radiant reflection of Life.  I am Life.  You are Life.  All of this that we are and that we have: is Divine.  All of this is: Magic.  All of this: Just Is.















 
















 











No comments:

Post a Comment